Friday, April 28, 2006

T4G "Rap" Up

In the future I will leave blogging conferences to the experts because I neither found the time or the energy to carry-out such a task. Thankfully you can see a wonderful recap of each session here and plenty of photos here. Highlights for me were Lig Duncan's message on "Preaching the Old Testament" which was simply the best I have ever heard on the subject by a mile (he can rap too, see picture). I got to hang-out and worship with Dr. Purgatorio who is such a cool guy and very encouraging to be around. I briefly met Dr. Fide-O Robertson as well and managed to get away before anyone saw me conspiring with him. I caught-up with old friends and some new ones. I will remember this conference for a long time to come. I began the week preaching a very forgettable sermon that left me ministerialy depressed but ended the week greatly encouraged and ready to pursue, renew, and reshape my life as a minister of the wondrous Gospel.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason Robertson said...

Beware: I think the paparazzi took a picture of us. It may show up unexpectedly. Scott, sorry that I didn't get to speak to you. I asked around about you but maybe I just didn't notice you in person. Maybe next time.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Caleb Kolstad said...

Paul,

It was great to see you but i am sorry we never did get a chance to catch up. My favorite lecture was CJ's or Pastor MacArthurs...All in all the conference was a great encouragement. Do take care-

CK

2:53 PM  
Blogger Paul Lamey said...

Caleb,

I'm sorry we missed each other. If I have one very mild complaint about the conference it was that fellowship was difficult because of the tight quarters.

How about you writing a recap for expository thoughts?

7:07 PM  
Blogger Caleb Kolstad said...

Paul,

I will do a recap this week.

Thanks-

CK

7:11 PM  
Blogger marc said...

Paul,
It was great worshipping and fellowshipping with you as well (And Jason and Scott). I pray the Lord continues to renew your strength for the ministry. Preach on brother!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home